Monday, November 10, 2014

Book Review: Terry Treetop Finds New Friends

So, several months back I gave in and treated myself to a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (16GB, White) and I'm loving all the Kindle Books I'm downloading not just for me but also my daughter and the toddlers I watch. We have a great time being able read so many different titles without making a huge mess by the bookshelf...

I used to let them pick their own books. Ranging from the ages 19 mo - 2.5 yrs old they tend to drop the ones they don't like on the floor.



But, I digress. The most recent book we read was Terry Treetop Finds New Friends. It is another cute book Tali Carmi featuring lots of animals, life lessons, and of course Terry Treetop.

Having read her previous book, Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg, they were familiar with the main character and colorful pictures. Being the cat lover my daughter is, she especially liked the kitty and her role in the story. 

We definitely enjoyed this little book and have already read it several times. We look forward to seeing what Tali will be writing next.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Have a great Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment