Sunday, November 30, 2014

Book Review: Leo SuperHero - A Sunday Morning Adventure




This world sure is a lot different than when I was a kid. With social media all around us it seems harder to teach our little ones core values like selflessness and kindness.

I recently had the opportunity to read Leo SuperHero - A Sunday Morning Adventure  by The Brothers, a publishing company that was started by two married fathers.

I like this book because it shows that two dads want to teach their sons to be caring, helpful and how to solve problems. What great qualities to pass on to their children!!


The story is about a little boy named Leo who is woken up in the middle of the night by his cat. They embark on an adventure to help a lost little mouse return to him home.

With colorful illustrations and simple wording. This book is not only great for toddlers but also those learning to read.

Also available in Spanish and French!! 

    


From the Author

One night  while covering my kids to go to sleep, he asked me how can he become a superhero. 
I answer him the a superhero is not someone that climb on building (like spider man) or saving the world. A superhero can be even someone that make a good deed....
The same night I sat down and started to write this story. I created Leo, his sister and even milkshake in a away that every kid can say "Wowow.." he is a really superhero.
Enjoy.


About the Author

The Brothers is a publishing company that was established by two married fathers of young children.
"As parents we have encountered quite a few questions and our children's thirst for knowledge and their need to receive answers to their questions - right here and right now. We have put our experience in inventing stories and storytelling to use. We pour heaps of imagination into our stories and most importantly we provide the children with the correct tools to deal with the day-to-day issues of the world. This is the reason that we write these books, we want the children, ours and yours, to explore, to be able to cope and to make use of knowledge, tools and wisdom to solve problems and cope in our world."



Happy story time!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment