Thursday, September 11, 2014

Book Review: Green Smoothies: 50 Amazing Recipes for a Healthy Diet Book

With the launching of my new fitness blog, Sassy Smidgens Fitness, I was overjoyed to be given the opportunity to read and review Green Smoothies: 50 Amazing Recipes for a Healthy Diet by Jonathan Vine.


I was an avid green smoothie drinker while pregnant with my daughter but fell off once I had the baby. Reading this book and trying band new recipes to really helped me get back into the swing of things. And boy what a swing.

The recipes are short, simple and jam packed with wild flavor. This book featured recipes that I had never seen before and I still mustering up the courage to try. Needless to say, I was very pleasantly surprised. My favorite so far? Definitely the Arugula and Raspberry Smoothie! Now I'm looking forward to mixing my Shakeology into some of these combinations!!

Subscribe to the the Sassy Smidgens Fitness blog and Instagram to check out some of these smoothies and every new one I try!

From the Publisher:

Are you looking for a smoothie recipe book that is easy to read and follow, but at the same time creative and informative?! Look no more because this book has exactly that: a quick and easy to understand guide to make green smoothies, a collection of recipes that shine due to amazing flavors and interesting, bold combination. Whether you are brand new to the world of green smoothies or you’ve enjoyed them in the past, don’t miss this great book! The book includes 50 delicious recipes that use green leafy vegetables, fruits and non-dairy milk and yogurt to create nutritious, filling drinks for your day-to-day menu. Each recipe offers different variations or tips and tricks so your job is truly simple: follow the recipes and enjoy a glass of pure, healthy food!








**Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment