Sunday, August 24, 2014

The 3 F's: Faith, Family and Fitness


If you have been following me on Instagram and Facebook you may have seen all my posts about smoothies and #21DayFix or my Beachbody Challenge. Well, I've been invited to become a Beachbody Coach. Beachbody is the company P90X is from. I'm SUPER excited about it. Their systems fit right in line with our family mission.

My husband loves to use the word trifecta. I've heard it so many times it drives me nuts to hear it. hahah So, I like to call it the 3 F's...Faith, Family and Fitness. For a happy and fulfilled life we believe these 3 things must be in balance.

To read about these pillars of the trifecta, head over to my blog on my website, www.SassySmidgens.com.


So, if you're interested in following along my journey to a comfortable healthier me, please follow me on Instagram. I'll be posting pics of my smoothies, meals, workouts and more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment