Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Power of Pinterst

We all hear that Pinterest can be a great tool for marketing your business, but have you see its power first hand yet? I have. Sort of. 

On my personal Pinterest account I have a pin from when I was first pregnant with Eva and it is still going strong to this date. It's nuts. I pinned one product from Etsy that I like and I current have.....are you ready??....2255 repins and 286 likes!!!



HOLY SMOKES, right?! 

Boy I wish that was one of my products repinned so much, but all in all I'm sure I have most of my followers from it. Which means every time I pin one of my products it come up on their feed. I mean, how many times do you come across a pin you like and decide, "heck, this person pins nice stuff...I'll just follow her whole board"....or better yet "all her boards!"

So when you post a new product on your Etsy shop. PIN! PIN! PIN! Why not delete and repin! lol

Pin Party?!

On that note, let's have a Pin Party. Leave us a comment with the link to a pin of your favorite creation and let the pinning begin!!

Happy sewing everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment