Monday, March 17, 2014

SXSW: South by Southwest

Those of you whom have been following me for a while may know that I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. It is common knowledge that Texans are very proud of being Texans and I am no different! lol

My favorite time of year is the end of February to mid March. You have the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and South by Southwest (SXSW) going. In honor of those two events I've put together some of my favorite Texas or Austin themed finds from Etsy. ENJOY!!


Photography by  AustinTXImages




8.5" x 14" poster by DoodleBug


I love Texas Tech bodysuit by 803ChildrensBoutique






1.5" Texas shaped pendant on 18" gold chain by Truche


Texas keychain by MyBeadedButterfly



8" x 10" print by EmbrieOnline


Texas Longhorn cake toppers by ThePinkKoala





Stained Texas State Street Art by HerringDesignCo


Have a good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment